Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time Passes and our hearts still are aching









Today marks the 2 month mark since the passing of our little Sadie Bug. My heart is full and word's just can't express the heaviness of loss I am feeling. I miss her way beyond words, but I also am comforted to know that she is in the loving arms of our Savior patiently waiting for all of us to return home and to be with her. I miss her belly deep giggle and her teasing grandpa. When she was younger she didn't quite know how to take Brad's grumbely teasing voice. But once she got older she quickly caught on and bantered back at him saying things like "Grandpa has stinky feet" and then she would giggle like nobodies business as he acted suprised and chided. I am greatful for my beliefs and faith to know that she lives on and is no longer suffering. Here's to you my dear darling angel. I am sending you hugs and kisses today and want you to know how much you are loved and missed. I'll remind grandpa for you today that his feet are still stinky and that you said so! I love you beyond words! Noni Here are some of my favorite pic's of our dear darling SadieBug.

1 comment:

Yo Momma said...

I continue to think of you and your family on a daily basis and hope and pray that you are adjusting to life without your Sadie. You were so lucky to have a celestial angel in your family and I know she's sending the rainbows to you. Those we love on the other side are never far away from us.

I love you and am always here if you need to talk or cry or whatever.

Kathy