Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a Sew Day! Yea!!


Well today I had the opportunity to hang out with my quilting buddies! Yippee Skippee....Sewing a quilt is so much fun...and hanging out with Jana and Hollie is the bestever!
Jana is the "queen of blogging" and she shared a few tips on how to make our blogs look more interesting....Thanks Jana banana! mine wasn't looking too sexy..but now it's dressed up a little better and especially thanks to Hollie to making a small feast for us....Yummmm! Home made clam chowder..she's the best cook ever..I am blessed to have such great friends that love to do the same things I enjoy!

My nephew Niel and his wife Christiana are having a baby girl and so I made their baby of course "a baby quilt".

I have in my sewing room a saying that Mackenzie gave to me that says "when life gives you scraps, make a quilt".. I've made alot of quilts so my life must be really scrappy...it's really not, I am just an obcessive quilter.

We also put our house up for sale yesterday. I'm holding my breath..on this one...we want to sell our home and build on the piece of ground we have here in Cedar Pass Ranch..we are not going far...we had a showing today and I have been going crazy..now I know how my clients feel when their homes get shown...I can't even imagine showings day after day after day....

So we wait..for the right person to buy it! I'm confident that things will be OK!

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Things will be GREAT! Don't be down. If all else fails, at least you and Brad will have some DANG awesome quilts to make the cardboard box feel homey.

big kisses!

kenzie